|Group||Desiccant air dryer|
|Min. Order||1 unit|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, T/T|
|Air inlet temp||20-45°C|
|Pressure dew point||-40°C|
|Air inlet pressure||0.6~1.0MPa|
|Pressure loss||≤3% of inlet pressure|
|Place of origin||Hangzhou, China|
|Certification||CE CCC ISO9001|
|Power||AC 380V-50HZ/ AC220V-50HZ|
Product Name: Desiccant Regeneration Air Dryer
Product Model: SLAD-15MXF
● Regenerative desiccant dryers use desiccant media to dry compressed air through the process of adsorption.
● Dry air with dew points of either -20°C, -30°C, or -40°C can be achieved.
● These extremely low dew points are necessary in critical compressed air applications or for those in extremely cold environments
● In such environments, any moisture remaining in the air would freeze inside compressed air system piping, resulting in blocked flow.
● Max air inlet temp.: 45 Deg C
● Max air inlet pressure.:0.6-1.0 Mpa
● Air consumption: <=7% of inlet air
● Pressure loss; <=3% of inlet pressure
● Oil content: <=0.1PPM
● Pressure dew point: -40 Deg C (standard type)
● Control method: PLC control
● Power: AC 380V/220V-50HZ
● Cycling time: T=2 h
● Normally the desiccant is contained in two separate towers.
● Compressed air to be dried flows through one tower, while the desiccant in the other is being regenerated .
● Regeneration is accomplished by reducing the pressure in the tower and passing purge air through the desiccant bed.
● The purge air may also be heated, either within the dryer or externally, to reduce the amount of purge air required.
|Heated Regeneration Adsorption Air Dryer|
Package and Shipment
● Packing details: Wooden crate pallet plus foam board and bubble film, Full closed wooden case. 1pcs/each package (for stationary desiccant air dryer)
● Transportations: sea transport, rail transport, air transport, road transport, LCL/ FCL container transport or as requested
● Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF and EXW, DDP, etc.
● Delivery time: in 20 days after receiving deposit (customized machines not included)
● Hangzhou Shanli Purify Equipment Corp., was formed in 1997, as a compressed air solutions company.
● The workshop at integrated engineers and contractors has a dedicated team, which is continuously engaged in upbringing of new technologies for greater efficiency.
● The company was involved in supplying of refrigerated air dryers, desiccant air dryers, compressed air filters, oil water separators and water chillers as a manufacturer, exporter and supplier.
● Certification: CE, ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and 26 patents to ensure unmatched quality of our product assortment.
● Stringent quality control mechanism: updating the involved technology as per prevailing international standards;
● Stable performance: using premium grade raw material from highly reputed manufacturers, like Danfoss, Emerson, Performer, Bitzer, Fusheng, Sprolan;
● Some of major cooperated customers (from our wide range of customers ) have been enlisted below for reference:
|S.NO.||VALUED CUSTOMERS||S.NO.||VALUED CUSTOMERS||S.NO.||VALUED CUSTOMERS|
|1||Atlas Copco||2||BOGE Kompressoren||3||Ingersoll Rand|
|4||CompAir Air Compressors||5||Sinopec Group||6|| Sullair Asia |
● Shanli has become one of largest manufacturers in purifying industry of China with annual sales turnover USD 22 million.
● Shanli has a wide range of customers who have full faith in our service delivery, warranty, quality and workmanship.
There are still some areas and applications where Shanli air dryers can be used, such as power construction, packing food, making ship, cleaning medical molding,removing EDM recast and discoloration, finishing and texturing injection mold cavities, cleaning orifices in turbine blades, engraving optical lenses,cleaning and preparation of semi-precious stones and jewelry, etc.
Hangzhou Shanli Purify Equipment Corp.
Add: No.8,Liangzhan Road, Renhe Street,Hangzhou, 311107, China